Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Welcome to blogging

"Hello world!" is what most newbie say on the programming world.

Blogging is a new experience for me.

It's hard to write something that would be a good topic specially for a person who could not write something unless his drunk or has a deadline to beat. In my case I am that kind of person, I need a deadline or beer to inspire me on writing about something. I need to be depressed or upset just to write something. I need to be drunk so that my head will feel heavy and ideas will just come on my mind. I need to have a deadline to really feel the need to write, I guess it's adrenaline rush for me.

I remember back in my college days. I have to write a story about somebody else in my literature class. I drink a couple of beer and a few hour of being alone just to write a good story. Well, the result was good and I think I had a very high grade for that. I guess being drunk or feeling depressed could make my mind work, and eventually could make me write something that make sense.

Today, I'm not drunk but I'm feelin' lonely today even if my wife is in the bed sleeping (tired from work). I feel lonely because I wasn't able to talk to my Papa, Mama, Mannix and my favorite brother Nikko (our youngest) over the internet because their audio has a problem again. I missed them so much that it made me write about me blogging my first blog.

Again, Hello World!...

No comments:

Post a Comment