Thursday, July 16, 2009

Lloyd Umali Live...


Lloyd Umali had a show at Bistro Filipino in Jamaica, New York. It was a good show and most of the pinoys loved it. Personally, I didn't know much about his songs but because he is a filipino artist I watched the show. It's not about being baduy but it's about going out and having fun with your friends and your wife. The show had a surprised guest, Stella Ruiz who watched the show and was being called by Lloyd to sing a few song. She wasn't really a good singer but she wasn't bad too. She's still pretty and sexy.

Lloyd sang mostly 80's rock songs. I did like it when he sang one of my favorite from Bryan Adams "Summer of 69". What surprised me is he only sang one song from his albums. I can't remember the title but It was in tagalog.

Well, It was a good night and a good show for $20.

No comments:

Post a Comment