Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Nikon D90...at last....

Last Monday my Nikon D90 finally arrived.

Nikon D90 is a little heavy than my old Nikon D60. The settings of the camera is great, I made my adjustments easily. Maybe because I'm used to Nikon settings. I first used a Nikon D100 which was owned by my brother. I used to practice with it until I bought my own DSLR. My first DSLR was the Nikon D60. The Nikon D60 was great, specially for a person who was practicing and trying to learn more about photography as a beginner. It helped me a lot understand what is Shutter Speed, Aperture, ISO and all the basics I need to learn on photography.

When I got my Nikon D90 last monday (thanks to B&H for their fast delivery). I was so excited to try my hands on a D90 that I forgot to took pictures with it while opening it. I also ordered a Tamron 17-50mm f2.8 lens, Lowepro Flipside 200 and a Sunpak tripod. The Tamron lens was great. It was sharp and really great for low light, but, It does have a slow focus sometimes. I love the bag and the tripod fits well on the bag and it's light.

So, far, I'm loving my D90. I can't wait to shoot with it on the weekend...if the weather let me...

No comments:

Post a Comment