Friday, May 7, 2010

It's a boy!

It's a boy! The doctor said when we asked him during the fetal anatomy scan yesterday. The baby is also healthy and well. To hear the doctor say the baby is healthy and well was good enough for me and the gender of the baby was just a bonus. As the ultrasound was done by the doctor, I could see my baby moving his hands. It was open and with complete fingers. The doctor tried to scan the face but he can't get a clear view because the baby was covering it with his hands and he's moving a lot.

The doctor did a great job explaining everything we need to know about our baby. He was funny and energitic. I was really comfortable and very confident that we have enough information to know about my baby, thanks to the staff in SonoScan in Forest Hills, New York.

Well, that's it for now. Time to shop for the baby's stuff.

By the way, I'm naming my baby "Xavi".

No comments:

Post a Comment