Sunday, February 28, 2010

First Picture of my baby..

8 weeks and 4 Days old in Mama's tummy

I can't believe it. Seven Months from now I'm going to be a dad. I'm excited and at the same time I'm afraid. Afraid because I'm going to be a dad for the first time and I don't know what to do. I know I'm good at kids and I love them but I'm talking about me being a dad. I'm afraid of the What If's of being a dad, "What if I can't give my baby anything he/she needs?", "What if he/she will get sick" and all the what if's of being a parent. Excited because I will finally have a child that I could love and take care of. 

When I was younger I promised to myself thatI will be a good dad like my father or even better. I will be the best dad that my baby will ever have. Now, in seven months my time will come to fulfill all my promise. See you soon.... 

No comments:

Post a Comment